Sunday 7 March 2010

Pathetic. Absolutely bloody pathetic...

GET RED CARPET READY WITH BLINKX

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.—March 02, 2010—blinkx, the world’s largest video search engine, is helping movie buffs and celebrity gossips prepare for the Oscars with a roundup of videos featuring this year’s nominees, the best and worst in red carpet fashion and favorite moments from Oscars past. From now through March 7th, blinkx will also be hosting the Square Eyes Starry-eyed Oscars contest to give movie fans the chance to submit their own predictions and win a six-month subscription to Netflix.


------

Comment: Another non-news story from Blinkx. Is that really the best they can do? The markets and shareholders want to know what the hell is going on with Zango, how well or otherwise Blinxk is monetising the traffic it handles - we want to know about Transaction Hijacking and Miniweb and why the bloody hell the company spends so much time and money building products that it then does absolutely JACKSHIT with.

We want to know all that, and all we get is a non-story about the bloody Oscars. If that's really the best the useless, clueless jokers running Blinxk can do for news and PR then shareholders are all F**CKED...

4 comments:

  1. It is scary to think I am beginning to agree with you. And I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been right all along about the clueless muppets running Blinkx. They are missing the business opportunity of a lifetime, and it's shareholders who are paying the price. There needs to be a wholesale clearout of senior Blinxk management and the installation of a new team which HAS a bloody clue about social media, about the apps economy, about PR and about delivering shareholder value. And - as always - if I'm wrong I'm more than happy to be proven wrong; but I've been waiting to be proven wrong for more than two years and it hasn't happened yet. For me, the Blinkbox fiasco was the final nail in Chandratillake's coffin. The guy doesn't seem to have a fucking CLUE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to be careful with that, agreeing with me. Might alienate certain tyrannical ADVFN BB thread owners ;-) (You know the guy I mean - the one responsible for me starting this blog in the first place...).

    BTW, next time you're there, tell them that that Ahmed guy isn't me. Don't know who he is but he's a proper nutter. I've had him on filter since about two days after he first appeared...

    I don't waste my time posting on there these days. Life's too short to waste it bantering with the mental defectives. I get such a better class of poster on my own blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete