Wednesday 17 March 2010

Is Blinkx FINALLY about to start moving?

This from 'Dawnraid' on the LSE Blinkx thread:

"Brokers starting to push Blinkxy. SC in London this week and he has quite a few meetings with funds! Watch this space over the next 2 weeks I guess! I'll let you know if I get any feedback."

and this

"Yeah, they're in London all week seeing shareholders, and apparently they have had an investor lunch already. 1-2-1 meetings for the rest of the week, so should see some action next week....good luck all, I'm hoping the story will ring true with some of the funds - nearing/ at break even, growing at 100%, market leader blah blah blah. Whereas we have heard it 100 times before these small cap UK funds have NOT been pushed this idea before (Piper have done nothing, Citi have done nothing) so there may well be some good buying on the back of this investor push. It's at time like this that we'll be glad we were in so many years ago....otherwise, no way we could have build positions at the bottom here. GOOD LUCK all, I hope I'm right."

True or bullshit? I guess the next few weeks will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment