Friday 18 December 2009

A quick email to Miniweb

to: info@miniweb.tv

Good morning.
I was wondering whether you could give me any clarity around when Miniweb will be launching? Q1 of next year? Q2? Later?

Any information would be much appreciated.

best regards,

xxxxx


from: Miniweb

HI xxxxx
Miniweb is progressing well with its intended launch strategy but we are unable to disclose this at this time due to commercial sensitivities.
Hope you appreciate this position and do stay in touch.
Regards
Mark


to: Miniweb

Hi Mark
Thanks for getting back to me.

A shame you can't be more specific, but I quite appreciate your position.

Could you please add me to your emailing list for press releases and news?

In the meantime I'll wait with bated breath.

Have a good Christmas, and I'll hope to see Miniweb 'soon'!

best

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment