Monday 28 December 2009

letter to the Blinkx Nominated Advisor

Mr Charles Lytle,

Citigroup Global Markets Limited,

Citigroup Centre,

33 Canada Sq.,

Canary Wharf,

London E14 5LB,

United Kingdom


Dear Mr Lytle.

I understand from the company’s web site that you are the Nominated Advisor for Blinkx.


That being the case, and as I am a long-standing shareholder of Blinkx, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. I have written to the Blinkx CEO, Mr Chandratillake, with this same question but, regrettably, have received no reply.


Back in April or May of this year, with the full-year results, and on the conference call accompanying those results, Mr Chandratillake mentioned a ‘roadshow’ which he indicated would be taking place a few weeks after that call.


Both myself and many other shareholders took this to mean that Blinkx management would be presenting to institutional investors with the aim of attracting investment and perhaps providing some stability to what has been a wildly-oscillating and weak share price (I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that it is currently hovering at about a third its IPO price, and this after more than two years of apparent growth and good progress).


My question, Mr Lytle, is this: did the roadshow take place, and if so with what outcome? And if it did not take place, can you indicate why that was and why, having stated that it would take place, no retraction announcement was made?


I look forward to your reply.


Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment