Saturday 24 April 2010

Yeah? When?

'The management realize share holders value will increase as our products come on line, Blinkx is known to be unique and to be far ahead of other competitors products, and continual partnerships show that businesses recognize this, the management look forward to strengthening financial benefit for blinkx in the coming year.'

Only I've held this dogturd share for nearly three fucking years now, and I'm more than 40% down for my troubles. Global economic situation notwithstanding the Blinxk share price should be far far higher than it is - and I blame management for that full-square. It is they who have allowed the company to develop a confused product line (SmartShopper, Deal-Scout - WTF?), it is they who shelved Transaction Hijacking without a word of explanation, it is they who oversee the pathetic, incompetent newsflow, it is they who diluted existing shareholders by raising £5m for unspecified purposes - shareholders still haven't been told what for: the list goes on and on and on. And this from a management team led by a man who has never even had the common fucking decency to put his hand into his pocket and buy ONE SHARE with his own money. Chandratillake parrots the 'jam tomorrow' mantra until we're all sick to death of hearing it but I don't notice him risking any of his own fucking capital...

If I had my way I'd replace the whole lot of the utterly, utterly useless fuckers...

2 comments: