Saturday 1 August 2009

Follow-up letter to Dr Michael Lynch of Autonomy

Dr Michael Lynch,

CEO, Autonomy Corporation,

Cambridge Business Park

Cowley Rd

Cambridge

CB4 0WZ

1st August 2009

Dear Dr Lynch.

Many thanks for your letter of the 29th July: I am fully aware of how busy you must be and appreciate your taking the time to reply.

And I am, of course, reassured by your comments about the quality of the Blinkx management team. I’m not sure how I square your reassurances with the fiasco of the Miva ‘bid’, but I’ll let that pass.

Just one follow-up point – to which I don’t require an answer, but which you may care to ponder in a quiet moment: if Blinkx has that bright and successful a future ahead of it, why aren’t the management team buying shares in the company? Don’t they want to be as rich as you are, one day?

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment